Typical sessions are individual, couple, and/or family counseling, last about 45 minutes, and address such problems as:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Anger and Phobias
- Substance Abuse
- School Adjustment
- Work Issues, Job Jeopardy, Difficult People
- Parenting the Challenging Child
- Adjustment to Serious Medical Illness
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma and Abuse
- Couple or Family Conflict: including other attractions, infidelity, divorce and related family/custody issues, such as parental alienation.
- Court Compliance
One tool available to enhance and speed our work is clinical hypnosis. Many clients have found hypnotic treatment helpful, even if it is just to teach the client how to achieve deep relaxation, calm and a "quiet mind".
I have successfully used hypnosis in cases of:
- Weight management
- Smoking Cessation
- Alcohol and other substance abuse
- Pain management
- Performance- sports, musical, academic, sexual
- Social poise and Confidence
As you can see, I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression, panic, substance abuse, sexuality, and grief counseling to divorce support and beyond. I provide a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, with a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs.