He is Board Certified by the National Association of Forensic Counselors as a Clinically Certified Criminal Justice Forensic Counselor.
- Investigate the location, activities, status, wellness. character and competence of individuals of MH concern.
- Investigate, and assess dangerouness to self or others of person of concern.
- Consultation, guidance, case-management, and support of person attempting to escape a dangerous person or relationship
- Investigate abuse, neglect, or injury of a mentally distressed/disabled person.
- Assisting in effecting Mental Health warrants and commitments of disturbed and dangerous persons
- Consultation, case-managment, observation and monitoring of an indiviudal at risk for suicide. (e.g. in-lieu of hospitalization)
- Post Suicide: Psychological Autopsy- using scientific, best evidence to answer the question "why?"
Mr. LaBeau priovides specialized management consulting services, aimed at investigating complaints and resolving team and personnel issues presented to CEO's and HR Directors. Mr. LaBeau has experience providing such services as a consultant to eleven Texas city government organizations.